Frequently Asked Questions
Need additional information about the park?
- Appropriate swim attire (bathing suits and trunks) must be worn. Underwear, shorts
and sports T-shirts are not considered pool wear.What is the minimum age required to enjoy the park?
There is no minimum age to enter the park; however, children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Can children come at the park alone?
Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For children between 12 and 15 years old, a discharge form must be signed by the child’s legal representative. This document can be downloaded (see here below). Only this form printed and fully completed can be accepted by the admission desk to allow the child to enter the park alone.
Dear parents, we ensure your children’s water safety according to the park’s internal regulations. However, your children remain under your responsibility.
Click here to download the parental discharge document.
- What is the minimum height required to access to the attractions?
For the slides, the minimum required height is 120 cm. Wearing inflatable arm rings is mandatory for children or non-swimmers.
The Booster Loop requires that the individual be at least 14 years old and weigh between 45 and 100 kg.
- What are the attractions available for young children (under 5 years old)?
Attractions that you can enjoy with your child: pirate ship, wave pool, and Rapid River.
- Is it possible to change young babies in the park and/or reheat bottles or food?
Dining tables are stored in the park’s changing rooms. Several microwaves are available at the restaurant and in the changing rooms. Our team will be pleased to provide you with further information.
- Does the AquaParc entrance fee include parking?
No. It is municipal paid parking: CHF 5 per visit. Time stamps are located in the carpark. Please ensure that you follow all posted parking regulations.
- Can campers be parked in the park’s carpark overnight?
No, because the carpark does not have the necessary accommodations. However, there is a campsite located nearby. It is open from March to October. Here is their contact information:
Camping de passage Rive-Bleue SA,
CH-1897 Le Bouveret
Tél. +41 (0)24 481 21 61
Fax +41 (0)24 481 21 08
- Are there any specific clothing regulations that must be respected in the park?
Yes. For hygiene and safety reasons, it is forbidden to wear shoes in the park after entering the changing rooms. Shoes must be stored in your locker. Appropriate swim attire (bathing suits and trunks) must be worn while swimming. Underwear, shorts and sport t-shirts are not considered pool wear. The burkini is accepted at the park
- Is it possible to remain in the park dressed even if you are not swimming?
Yes, but you must pay the entrance fee and be barefoot.
- Are picnics allowed in the park?
No, for hygiene and safety reasons, picnics are forbidden inside the park.
- Once in the park, is it possible to go out and come back in?
No, any exit is permanent.
- Is there an hotel next to the park?
Yes, the Hotel "La Lagune" is located in front of the park. Phone number: 0041.24.482.42.82
- Are pets allowed within the park?
No, unfortunately our pets and animal friends are not accepted at the park and at the beach Rive Bleue.