Frequently Asked Questions
Need additional information about the park?
- What is the minimum age required to enjoy the park?
There is no minimum age to enter the park; however, children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Can children explore the park alone?
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
For children between 12 and 15, a discharge document must be signed by the child’s legal representative. This document can be downloaded (click here). Only this printed, fully completed document can be accepted by the admission desk to allow the child to enter the park alone.
We ensure your children’s water safety according to the park’s internal regulations. However, your children remain under your responsibility.
Click here to download the parental discharge document.
- What is the minimum height required to access to the attractions?
For the tower slides, the minimum required height is 120 cm. Wearing inflatable arm rings is mandatory for children or non-swimmers.
The Booster Loop requires that the individual be at least 14 years old and weigh between 45 and 100 kg.
- What are the attractions available for young children (under 5 years)?
Attractions that you can enjoy with your child: pirate ship, wave pool, and Rapid River
- Is it possible to change young babies in the park and/or reheat bottles or food?
Dining tables are stored in the park’s changing rooms. Several microwaves are available in the restaurants and changing rooms. The team will be pleased to provide you with further information.
- Does the AquaParc entrance fee include parking?
No. It is municipal paid parking: CHF 5 per visit. Time stamps are located in the carpark. Please ensure that you follow all posted parking regulations.
- Can campers be parked in the park’s carpark overnight?
No, because the carpark does not have the necessary accommodations. However, there is a campsite located nearby. It is open from March 25th, 2016 to October 16th, 2016. Here is their contact information:
Camping de passage Rive-Bleue SA,
CH-1897 Le Bouveret
Tél. +41 (0)24 481 21 61
Fax +41 (0)24 481 21 08
- Are there any specific clothing regulations that must be respected in the park?
Yes. For hygiene and safety reasons, it is forbidden to wear shoes in the park after entering the changing rooms. Shoes must be stored in your locker. Wearing a swimsuit is mandatory while swimming. For men’s swimsuits, their shorts should not fall below the knee.
- Is it possible to remain in the park dressed even if you're not swimming?
Yes, but you must pay the entrance fee and be barefoot.
- Are picnics allowed in the park?
No. For hygiene and safety reasons, picnics are forbidden within the park.
- Once in the park, is it possible to go out and come back in?
No. Any exit is permanent.
- Is there a hotel next to the park?
Yes: The Rive-Bleue Hotel, located in front of the park. Phone: 0041.24.482.42.82
- Are pets allowed within the park?